The Silvacx Team is a well balanced mixture of industrial experience, academic know how and entrepreneuership.
Current team members:
- Armin Kübelbeck, Dipl.-Ing.; Head of Silvacx Project
- Sabine Blum, PhD; Principal Scientist, Immunotherapy
- Rolf Brockmeyer, PhD; Regulatory Affairs
- Eva Feidt, PhD; Principal Scientist; Head of Chemical Laboratory
- Agnieszka Grabowska, PhD; Principal Scientist; Vaccine Development
- Ellen Junglas, MSc; Research Associate
- Thomas Kessler, Dipl.-Ing. (Chemistry), Dipl.-Betriebswirt; Business Development
Silvacx's Scientific Advisory Board
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Jäger,
Managing Director, National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT), Heidelberg. Head of Medical Oncology.
Prof. Dr. Walter Mier,
Head of Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry, University Hospital Heidelberg.
Co-founder Antiinfektiva GmbH.
- PD Dr. Dr. Angelika Riemer,
Head of Immunotherapy and –prevention, German Cancer Research Centrum (DKFZ), Heidelberg
- Dr. Michael Wolf,
former Head of Immunoncolgy at Merck KGaA (Darmstadt).
Scientific Contributor and Immunological Consultant
- Dr. Sebastian Kruse
Postdoctoral scientist, Junior Research Group Immunotherapy and Immunoprevention, German Cancer Research Centrum (DKFZ), Heidelberg
Silvacx‘s Business Advisory Board
- Dr. Jörg Fregien,
Managing Director, Life Science Inkubator GmbH.
Former board member of Bauerfeind AG and Executive Director at Biotronik GmbH.
- Dr. Franz-Josef Placke
Independent Life Science Consultant
Chair of the Advisory Board of Rottendorf Pharma, Retired from Bayer, former Head of Development and Executive Committee Member of Bayer CropScience, former Head of Operations at Bayer Pharma and Animal Health.